We’re looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer
to join our team.
As an experienced Motion Graphics Designer you’ve got the basics, which means:
- Stellar skills with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Great skills with all the usual graphic design programs (After Effects, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc.)
But there’s a lot more to you than that. You’re also:
- At ease in English: you’ll have to use English every day for email, messaging and conference calls. But you don’t sweat it: English is already a breeze for you.
- A crack communicator: you’re going to be working with teams of developers, copywriters and marketers both as colleagues and clients ― people who might not think like you. But you know how to get your message across with humor, empathy and efficiency.
- Super proactive: You’ll be working directly with our clients, which often means anticipating their needs and helping to articulate them. You see problems coming, and act to prevent them. You smell out an opportunity and don’t hesitate to get the ball rolling.
- On a quest for self-development: You want to get smarter, get better, and learn more about the world you’re working in. The agency only grows when our people do, and that means you too.
You’ll get a:
- full-time, local industry-competitive contract, with salary and benefits based on experience
- portfolio of industry-leading clients to grow with
- fun, fast-paced and always-evolving work environment
- cool modern office in a right-sized city that’s a stone throw from the train station
Want to know more about the Moskito Design ethos, the team and our work? Spend a little time getting to know us on our website
and our blog
If you’re sure you’re the one we’re looking for, click on the APPLY button or write to Evelina and Giulia at email@example.com with the subject MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
and say hi! Tell us why you want this job on this team and include a link to your portfolio and anything else that will help you stand out.