We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Junior Graphic Designer Intern
We’re looking for a junior Graphic Designer to join our team for an internship, someone really looking to develop their skills in digital design.
As a candidate, you’ll have the basics, which means:
- A degree from one of the leading design schools
- Good skills with all the usual graphic design programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc.)
Please send us your portfolio with a curated selection of your best work so far!
In addition to the basics, you’re also:
- At ease in English: you’ll have to use English every day for email, messaging and conference calls.
- A crack communicator: you’re going to be working with teams of developers, copywriters and marketers both as colleagues and clients – people who might not think like you. But you know how to get your message across with humor, empathy and efficiency.
- Super proactive: You’ll be working directly with our clients, which often means anticipating their needs and helping to articulate them. You see problems coming, and act to prevent them. You smell an opportunity and don’t hesitate to get the ball rolling.
- On a quest for self-development: You want to get smarter, get better, and learn more about the world you’re working in. The agency only grows when our people do, and that means you too.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, apply below. Include a portfolio of your best work, your CV and letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for this job on this team.