We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our team.
Junior Graphic Digital Designer
We’re looking for a junior Graphic Digital Designer to join our team for an internship.
What we’re looking for
As a junior Graphic Digital Designer you’ve got the basics, which means:
- A degree from one of the leading design schools
- Good skills with all the usual graphic design programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc.)
- A portfolio with a curated selection of your best projects so far
But there’s a lot more to you than that. You’re also:
- At ease in English: you’ll have to use English every day for email, messaging and conference calls. But you don’t sweat it: English is already a breeze for you.
- A crack communicator: you’re going to be working with teams of developers, copywriters and marketers both as colleagues and clients ― people who might not think like you. But you know how to get your message across with humor, empathy and efficiency.
- Super proactive: You’ll be working directly with our clients, which often means anticipating their needs and helping to articulate them. You see problems coming, and act to prevent them. You smell out an opportunity and don’t hesitate to get the ball rolling.
- On a quest for self-development: You want to get smarter, get better, and learn more about the world you’re working in. The agency only grows when our people do, and that means you too.
What you’ll get:
- A serious paid internship
- A portfolio of industry-leading clients to grow with
- A fun, fast-paced and always-evolving work environment
- Free coffee and snacks
- A cool modern office in a right-sized city that’s a stone throw from the train station (in Varese centro – so if you live in Milan you can commute comfortably against the current)
Find out more
Want to know more about the Moskito Design ethos, the team and our work? Spend a little time getting to know us on our website and our blog.
How to apply
If you’re sure you’re the one we’re looking for, write to Evelina and Giulia at firstname.lastname@example.org and say hi! Say why you want this internship on this team and include a link to your portfolio or anything else that will help you stand out.