Hi! We’d like to let you know that European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) protects individuals like you by considering it a fundamental right to understand and have control over how your personal data is processed.
So, in accordance with Article 13 of GDPR, this document explains how we collect and process your personal data (and how you can control or opt out of these processes if you want):
1. CATEGORIES OF DATA
MOSKITO DESIGN SRL will process your personal data such as:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website collect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to monitor its proper functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
- Data you provide us with voluntarily. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent and the possible filling in of forms specifically prepared involves the subsequent acquisition of your address and data, necessary to respond to the requests produced and/or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending, on your part, of emails to our email addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (via forms). In these cases you must explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
You are the source of your personal data, meaning that we collect the data directly from you.
3. DATA CONTROLLER
MOSKITO DESIGN SRL Via Staurenghi 36, 21100 Varese, VAT no. 02970170128 is the Data Controller (throughout this document referred to as “we”, “us”, “our…”) and you can contact us by phone at +39 03321893359 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of your data has as legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes:
- Improve the web browsing experience;
- Use of the data contained in the email receipts and contact forms to allow us to send answers to specific requests.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be disclosed to partners, consulting firms, private companies, data managers on our behalf or to in response to legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. Your data will not be disclosed in any way except. Our partners in data processing are identified in this document (see below) and will be updated periodically.
6. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of storage”, art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines provided by law. Periodic checks will be carried out to determine the obsolescence of stored data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You always have the right to request access to, rectify or cancel the data we have collected. You also have the right to limit or oppose the processing of your data, request the portability of your data, and revoke your consent to our processing of your data. To exercise these and other rights provided by GDPR, simply get in contact with us and send us a specific request. You may also file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. IS YOUR CONSENT MANDATORY OR NOT?
The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website with regard to points D.1 and D.2 mentioned above, in order to provide the services offered by the site.
9. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING:
The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality we adhere to. Your data will be processed by computer, on paper or on any other suitable medium, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 1, letter F of the GDPR.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
Mailchimp is the platform we use to periodically send company newsletters.
MailChimp is an address management and email service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC. The service allows us to manage a database of email contacts provided by users like you. This service may also collect data about the date and time you open emails we send, as well as how you interact with them, e.g. whether you click on links in the email.
Personal Data Collected: email
Mailchimp adheres to the Privacy Shield
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website you visit to your computer terminal (usually to your browser), where they are stored and then sent back to the site the next time you visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard disk, nor can it transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. Some of the cookie functions can be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term “cookie” refers to both cookies themselves and all similar technologies.
Cookies can be used to record information about your preferences, such as pages browsed or downloading files from our site or other similar actions carried out while browsing our site.
FIRST PARTY OR THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Cookies may be first or third party cookies, where “first party” means the cookies developed by the Owner of the site itself, while “third party” means the cookies developed by Third Parties with respect to the Owner of the site.
NATURE OF COOKIES
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are several types of cookies:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such a service” (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- Navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper functioning of the site;
- Analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself, in order to improve the performance of the site;
- Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the same. The installation of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the users (see the section Managing cookies below for more information).
Profile cookies are designed to create a profile of you as a user, and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences you express when surfing the web.
Our use of profiling cookies requires your consent. According to Provision no. 229 of 8 May 2014, you must be able to authorize or deny consent to the installation of profiling cookies if they are present.
In the case of third-party cookies, we have no direct control over the individual cookies and cannot control them (we cannot install them directly or delete them). You can still manage these cookies through your browser settings (follow the instructions below), or through the sites indicated in the How to manage cookies section below.
If you’d like more information, please check the websites of the third parties indicated below.
DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or by a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to link actions performed during a specific session and are removed from your computer when you close your browser;
- persistent cookies: these are used to store information, such as your login name and password, so that you do not have to type them again each time you visit a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even after you close your browser.
So-called session cookies, once the connection to this website is terminated, are not stored. The computer systems used for this website use temporary and permanent cookies.
THE COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can disable cookies on websites by downloading special software such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com) for your browser and disabling the use of individual cookies. Or you can activate the “anonymous navigation” mode: this is a function that allows you to navigate without leaving a trace of the navigation data in your browser. This function prevents only your browser from storing navigation data.
Alternatively, you can disable/delete cookies by accessing your browser’s configuration panel.